The 15 Hottest All Girl Bands of All Time

Girls Aloud
A little while ago Rock the List came out with this 42 girl band pictorial. While I thought the list was pretty solid, 42 seemed like an awfully high number. And sure enough, not even half of the pictures were of the hot quality we’ve all come to know and love here on Ego.
So I decided to slim it down and find some pictures of my own. And I hope that all you aspiring girl bands out there know something. There are two kinds of girl bands that make it. Bands where the talent is ridiculously high. And then there’s bands where the talent level makes zero difference. It’s just how hot you are.
So here is a list I’ve made of the 15 hottest all girl bands of all time.
Girls Aloud
Girls Aloud
One name. Cheryl Cole. That is all. Still though. They all have something.
The Spice Girls
SPice
With the exception of Sporty Spice I was and still am a big fan.
Baby V.O.X
Vox
Japanese band that dresses slutty? How can you go wrong?
Pussycat Dolls
Pussycat
It’s probably the slutty outfits that shade my vision of their real looks but so what? Scherzinger is gorgeous.
En Vogue
VOgue
Admit it. They were hot as hell in their Diva days.
Soccx
Soccx
Girl in the pink. No clue who they are but girl in the pink.
The Bangles
Bangles
Let’s face it, it’s really just Susanna Hoffs, but she’s enough.
Vanilla Ninja
Vanilla Ninja
Please karate chop my penis oh woman to the right.
TLC
TLC
I’ll definitely chase their waterfalls.
Serebro
Serebro
Yummy.
The Pierces
Pierces
Piercing. Ba dum ching!
Mediaeval Baebes
Baebes
A little dark and mysterious but I’d go through the ritual with them.
Hepsi
Hepsi
Disney Channel here we come!
Danity Kane
Kane
3 out of 5 ain’t so bad.
All Saints
Saints
This isn’t their best picture but this is a badass girls group who looks very hot when they want to.
*Do I bother giving honorable mention to The Gogos, Wilson Phillips, Destiny’s Child and The Supremes? I don’t know man. I think the ladies up above are much hotter.