Hottest Student Bodies

Hot Duke Cheerleader
I’m sure Dick Vitale would have Duke’s women #1 in the land, but I think this is pretty fair. I’m sure Duke fans will be upset when they see further down the list that North Carolina has trumped them again.
More Duke University co-eds

29. Utah

Hot Utah Girls
Everyone knows it I think, Mormon girls are generally pretty hot. But I’m guessing you get a slightly less crazy student body at Utah than you do at BYU, which is why we went with the Utes for our list.
More University of Utah co-eds

28. North Carolina

Hot North Carolina Fan
Powder blue is a good color on most girls, and UNC co-eds wear it especially well. They also have a reputation as being slightly less bookish than their Duke counterparts, which, for the purposes of this list anyway, is a good thing.
More University of North Carolina co-eds

27. Michigan State

Hot Michigan State Girl
Michigan State girls have the reputation of being a little slower than their Michigan sisters who go to school in Ann Arbor. But who cares when they look like this? I’d definitely prefer to find myself in Lansing.
More Michigan State co-eds

26. UNLV

UNLV Hot Dance Girl
You know that girls attending college in Sin City are going to be hot. Common sense would suggest the student stripper population is probably higher at UNLV than any other college in the country.
More UNLV co-eds

25. Tennessee

Tennessee Hot Girl
From Rocky Top:
Once I had a girl on Rocky Top,
Half bear the other half cat;

Pretty much sums it up.
More University of Tennessee co-eds

24. Ohio State

Hot Ohio State Girls
Ohio State is usually the largest University in the country (sometimes slipping to number two behind Texas), so it’s pretty much impossible not to find gorgeous girls. When you’ve got a sample size of 25k+ you’re always going to be in good shape.
More Ohio State University co-eds

23. Kentucky

Ashley Judd Kentucky Jersey
Kentucky girls are some of the sweetest you’ll ever find, and if you’re a basketball fan then these girls are right up your alley because they are probably more basketball crazy than any other college in the country. Legend has it they make pretty sweet mint juleps too.
More University of Kentucky co-eds

22. Wisconsin

When I started this list I had Wisconsin buried in the bottom half of this list, but I had to bump them after seeing picture after picture of ridiculously hot Badger women. Maybe its the cheese, I’m not sure. But they certainly earned their bump.
More University of Wisconsin co-eds

21. Arizona

Arizona Hot Girls
I never thought of Arizona as a hot girl mecca, but apparently I should have. Arizona women are smoking hot, appropriately enough for the climate.